- excellent exterior durability
- excellent flow and application properties
- very high gloss off-the-gun
- hard wearing
- may be readily touched-up or recoated after overnight drying
- long open time, offers good overspray absorption for spraying large items
- designed for use on cranes, harvesters, tractors, truck bodies, large machinery etc.
RECOMMENDED SUBSTRATE CONDITIONS AND TEMPERATURE
- best coating performance will be obtained with the highest degree of surface preparation
- degrease thoroughly to remove all oil, grease and other surface contaminants
- mild steel; remove all rust and any loose material by wire brush or mechanical sander
- non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, galvanised iron, ZINCALUME®, COLORBOND®; abrade using Scotch-Brite® pad or wet and dry sandpaper. Do not use steel wool. Prime with Wattyl Super Etch® Primer.
- suitable previous coat, mechanically sand with P220-240 grit sandpaper
- substrate temperature should be at least 3°C above dew point
- relative humidity should not exceed 85 % during application and before the dry to handle time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.