MIXED AROMATIC, PARAFFIN, NAPTHENIC HYDROCARBON SOLVENT
Kerosene is a medium- low aromatic solvent. It combines good solvency for solvent degreasing applications
Kerosene can be used effective low cost cleaning is required. It is the slow drying solvent degreaser for the heavy work.
- Flash Point 40 degrees C - Dangerous Goods regulated product.
- Boiling Range -Slight oily, slow "tail".
- Slow evaporation rate
- Good solvency for many organic compounds.
- Minimum residue on drying
- Competitively priced
- Versatility - Kerosene can be include any formulation where controlled evaporation is required; it is miscible
- with all other organic solvents.
- Solvency - Kerosene has good solvency for greases, oils and many other organic compounds.
- User Friendly - Kerosene lower aromatics content makes its use much more pleasant than solvents with high aromatics.
Refills are available for this product when a clean, Rust-Free metal drum is provided.
1L REFILL - $8.95
4L REFILL - $18.95
20L REFILL - $69.95
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.