Galmet® Ironize is a fast reacting rust converter and sealer which can be applied directly to a rusty surface.
Galmet® Ironize is used where it is impossible or impractical to remove rust before painting.
Once treated with Galmet® Ironize the rusted surface does not require the application of a Cold Galvanizing product. Cold Galvanizing needs to be applied directly to clean steel.
Clean up and use of Galmet® Ironize is easy because it is water based. Galmet® Ironize does not need to be rinsed off the surface before top-coating like other similar products on the market.
- No residue to wash off before recoating
- Converts and seals rust in one easy step
- Enamel paint can be applied after 3 hours
- Easy to use and may be applied to damp surfaces
- Provides a tough and flexible film
Galmet® Ironize rust converter is suitable for:
- Rusted steel surfaces
- Ferrous components
- Gutters & roofs
- Concrete reinforcing bars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.