A premium, single pack, epoxy etch primer.
- excellent adhesion to all common metals
- excellent anti-corrosive properties
- may be overcoated with most finish types, e.g. enamels, lacquers, chlorinated rubbers, polyurethanes, and epoxy enamels.
- super etch primer should be overcoated within three months of application.
- high performance key coating, specifically designed for direct application over mild steel, ZINCALUME®, COLORBOND®, chrome, brass, copper, lead and lead alloys, stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised iron.
- may be used as a primer or, when applied in mist coats, as conventional etch medium. Adhesion to most automotive plastics is generally good, but shall be cross-checked Note: we advise that you test this product to determine if it is suitable for your particular use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.